Out Of Context 1 Out Of Context 1

Oh Gosh,1 Suggests there is more!

Im already laughing so hard my sides could split.

Podunkton Nightlife Podunkton Nightlife

Damien so busy he's busy all the time.

Animation test Animation test

its faily good rough! though it will need more slo. mostly in leaving the ground, reaching the peak on the flip, then entering the fall, its also good to add extra anticipation, so the characters knees might take the landing with a little more weight. :)

Thanks for sharing this, its lovely to see a work in progress or practice!

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

great work once again!

thanks spike for sharing your insight with all of us, its a nice reminder to practice every day, If you have even half a second of free time.... PRACTICE! its the key to success in the art world....

on a side note...

you really see a diffrence with squash and stretch, over exaggerating things do help improve the quality of work.

Tetris by Yell Tetris by Yell

HATED IT!

alright, i found the movement keys were a bit to sensitive and it was difficult to lay the blocks where you wanted them, you should take it back to the drawing board... oh and no repetitive music please ^^"

qdbp qdbp

Feels awesome mega =â‚©= make me wanna throw your tunes on and jam~

Himalayas Himalayas

What I see

Hearing this song reminded me of the first detailed story I ever wrote,

I world created by a story teller, the man is sucked into his own story and must live though the good, and the bad, as he knows the inevitable end draws nearer.. He falls in love with one of his own characters, and eventually the 4th wall is broken, but he does not return home, instead he shapes a new world sacrificing himself to give the one he loves a place to spend the rest of her life, without sadness or hate.

thanks for letting me listen ^^

IgorCZ responds:

Thanks for listening ^^

Don't forget to check out my other submissions!

[HARD HOUSE] the beat goes on [HARD HOUSE] the beat goes on

\>[]</

LOVES HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY. HARD HOUSE. MELODY.

I love it .o.

Nazi Merci Nazi Merci

Where Does Blizzard Get these Costume Designs. geeze.

Looks good =u=

Mirage Mirage

The ambient affects youve created are reminisent of some fururisum works from before WWI.. looks awesome.

Dark Princess Hinata Dark Princess Hinata

I hardly think its anonymous if theres a username :P

It looks good compositionally.

ChrisArmin responds:

thank
no, the guy that ordered the pic is the anonymous one~