Out Of Context 1 Out Of Context 1

Oh Gosh,1 Suggests there is more!

Im already laughing so hard my sides could split.

Podunkton Nightlife Podunkton Nightlife

Damien so busy he's busy all the time.

Animation test Animation test

its faily good rough! though it will need more slo. mostly in leaving the ground, reaching the peak on the flip, then entering the fall, its also good to add extra anticipation, so the characters knees might take the landing with a little more weight. :)

Thanks for sharing this, its lovely to see a work in progress or practice!

Animation test to music Animation test to music

Well I rather do like the choice of music, it does give off a feel of waking up in the morning.. however I think you could add to this with some background sounds, like the air plain motor(not to loud of course) even the sound of the lift or stabbing the.. orange was it?

my favorite thing about this though has to be the sett outdoors, I'd love to see it in more detail.

Attack of the DoomStar: 1 Attack of the DoomStar: 1

Lots of sci-fi reffrences, I liked it for that purpouse, also.. voice acting was ok, I liked it, made be laugh a couple times..

Burning Gundam v.s Barney Burning Gundam v.s Barney

GUNDAM FIGHT!

READY! GO!

(windmill gundam ftw)

Chakra-X responds:

YEEEEEES. WINDMILL/NETHER GUNDAM

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

.--. LOOK OUT!

That was awesome, I couldn't help but notice a Godzilla reference there.

Bloody Bunny Bloody Bunny

great start

the quality is quite good, tho, i recommend more Slo out

mromromromromromromromrom mromromromromromromromrom

o-O;:

it seems I've heard a similar post like this just yesterday.

Kyaztro responds:

yes, indeed

Evil Laughing Penguin Evil Laughing Penguin

geological erorrs o-O;:

although i admit a laughing evil penguin is quite entertaining, I'll have to point out that poller bears do not live in the south pole, the live in the north pole ^^" perhaps you should research your little more? =P, maybe a seal can be the victim ^^"

other then that great work, keep it up!~

Jimzo21 responds:

I really didn't know polar bears live on the south or east pole :p I just put something together without thinking about it. Thanks for the review